Thursday, July 19, 2012

my pre-ramadan classes update

Assalamu alaikum,

I could finish the New Muslim Academy classes today, but they have not finished the discussion board activities. I intend to follow through all the activities. There are supposed to be a couple more classes, insh'Allah they will offer those before I have to leave them behind for other educational things.


Understandquran.com is no longer free, so I haven't been doing the short course. They have a Ramadan special of $10 for access to the short course. They need the memberships in order to pay for the development of new courses. There is more about that on their website. Insha'Allah I fill follow through the short course during Ramadan.


I found another source of free lessons for new muslims. There are no videos and no discussions. Currently it is a series of articles at 4 levels (currently 106 lessons total), each with a quiz. Register to have your grades tracked. I'm going to wait a while before sharing it until I am more sure they are a good place to learn from. 


Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment