Monday, June 18, 2012

My Pre-Ramadan Classes so far...

Salam,

I'm really liking the New Muslim Academy material so far. The Intro to Islam videos are nice. Each segment is about 13 minutes long and I find the speaker to be congenial. One of my favorite bits so far is that knowledge of God leads to love and closeness to him. That would help with improving frequency of practicing Islam more. And actually, knowledge itself isn't enough. If it's not used it there is no way for it to increase, indeed, if it is neglected then the knowledge is really of no practical benefit. When it is neglected it is easily forgotten. 

In the Understand Qur'an short course I am working on the second class. Once I get to the fourth class, my pace should speed up for a bit because I am more familiar with the surah covered in lesson 4-9.

I'm happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment